View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Happy 3 year birthday Connie14 

Happy 3 year Birthday Connie14 motorcycle. 68,710 miles and has never once left me stranded due to electrical or mechanical problems (or any other!). Been to the Rockies in July snow and 118 degree desert heat. It has taken me to Vegas and Atlantic City to roll dice. Montreal, Canada for a friends cookout, Maine for fresh lobster, Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. Been to the Valley of Fire in Nevada, and off-roading in Moab, Utah. Been to the Dragon more times than I can count, and been to the Adirondacks and Catskills mountains. Fortunately I have a free house sitter and this coming weekend will be meeting friends in the Everglades, and if my house sitter is up to a long stint it'll be in Alaska this summer. This bike is probably the best value I've had in my life on any vehicle of any kind because its been zero drama and hardly any maintenance.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Steve, I'm looking for the same resultsfrom mine! and My wife has already gave me the okay to meet up with you when you come by here for the alaska trip if your dates work out!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Bently wrote:
Steve, I'm looking for the same resultsfrom mine! and My wife has already gave me the okay to meet up with you when you come by here for the alaska trip if your dates work out!

kewl!

I may be going Cali and then up.... but we can meet anywhere between your location and Alaska! :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Well once you have it planned out what your doing and your route let me know!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:23 pm

SteveWFL wrote:
Happy 3 year Birthday Connie14 motorcycle. 68,710 miles and has never once left me stranded due to electrical or mechanical problems (or any other!). Been to the Rockies in July snow and 118 degree desert heat. It has taken me to Vegas and Atlantic City to roll dice. Montreal, Canada for a friends cookout, Maine for fresh lobster, Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. Been to the Valley of Fire in Nevada, and off-roading in Moab, Utah. Been to the Dragon more times than I can count, and been to the Adirondacks and Catskills mountains. Fortunately I have a free house sitter and this coming weekend will be meeting friends in the Everglades, and if my house sitter is up to a long stint it'll be in Alaska this summer. This bike is probably the best value I've had in my life on any vehicle of any kind because its been zero drama and hardly any maintenance.

mmmm Pizza! Happy B-Day Connie.

wee

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Steve,
I have a very good friend at Kawi here in Irvine, CA. that has been telling me how much he loves the company car (connie 14) for years.
It has to be good. Stop in on your way to Alaska :-)
Best,
Phil

'79 CBX Turbo Black
'80 CBX The Hulk
'80 Moto Martin CBX
'85 ZX750 E2 Turbo
'71 CT70
'65 CB160

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Thats Awesome Steve, thats some good miles in three years! Gotta love the Connies! :clap:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]