View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Alternative to Grip Puppies 

Like several of you, I get numb and tingly from longer rodes. I have tried different grips, bar risers, grip puppies, gel gloves, etc etc..... I wanted to slide some grips over my existing grips but did not want to make my grips too large (like grip puppies). I came across these "Alloy Art TRR-01" and fitted them today. Took the bike for a blast and they seemed to do the trick. They were a bit of a pain to fit but after reading the WD-40 trick on another forum then cleaning the grips with window cleaner then alcohol to make them tacky I have found the perfect grip for me. They retail under $20 and I got mine on ebay for about $18

got to position this one better... but you get the idea!

2015 30th Anniversary Edition 14R #250-> Brock's CT Ceramic Coated, PCV w/Ivan's Map, Ivan's ECU Flash V2, Block off plates, WB2 w/lcd, HM Strain gauge quickshifter, GPR Damper, Spiegler lines, Muzzy's Sliders, Pazzo levers, Rizoma Next Fluid Tanks, DDM Ultra 5500K HID's Low & Hi, DB Windscreen, Cox Radiator guard, gold titanium bolts... too many to list at this point

Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:16 pm

"Grab-on" makes a very similar grip and is a lot easier to find.
They have a ROAD grip with raised ends and a SUPERBIKE type that is just a smooth sleeve like the Grip Puppies.
I have a set of Grip puppies on a set of Grab-on ROAD grips. They were a real PITA to install and probably not doable without compressed air and some soap.
I like those and might give them a try. Mine are kinda LARGE now......

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]