View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:25 am





Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cycle Worlds full test of the H2 (finally) 
Author Message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm
Posts: 3013
Location: Dallas Texas
Shane, you should have bought an old Booza or a BMW. :lol:

wee


Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 am
Posts: 585
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
davapors wrote:
This is real world testing not internet keyboard racing.


Every time I see these type of videos, I wonder why they don't take their bikes to the track where it is safer for everyone involved.

Roll on street racing is real world testing?

THIS IS real world testing! :clap:

_________________
check me out @ Ninja ZX-14 MOTOVLOG


Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm
Posts: 3013
Location: Dallas Texas
KoflaOlivieri wrote:
davapors wrote:
This is real world testing not internet keyboard racing.


Every time I see these type of videos, I wonder why they don't take their bikes to the track where it is safer for everyone involved.

Roll on street racing is real world testing?

THIS IS real world testing! :clap:
And it always seems to have a large struggling rider on the "fastest" bike :dunno:

wee


Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:10 pm
Posts: 68
Wheelie wrote:
KoflaOlivieri wrote:
davapors wrote:
This is real world testing not internet keyboard racing.


Every time I see these type of videos, I wonder why they don't take their bikes to the track where it is safer for everyone involved.

Roll on street racing is real world testing?

THIS IS real world testing! :clap:
And it always seems to have a large struggling rider on the "fastest" bike :dunno:

wee



Sadly most bike owner will only ride it on the street and since that's the real world they live in that's where they ride.
I myself would never try what there doing but apples to apples is when both bike in the same condition get tested so no different than Shan's wife doing mile races . Some of like short track and some don't . Me I like short track but fact is a flashed tuned H2 GOT it ass handed to it by a stock piped and tuned BMW over and over all night long is some real stuff. The fact that the H2 been out so long and no one has put up any numbers on one tells the story.


Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:01 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 776
Wheelie wrote:
Shane, you should have bought an old Booza or a BMW. :lol:

wee


Wee, I thought about it. But instead, I bought some HaterBlockerz:

Image

Of course the first words of any hater are, "I'm not a hater".

_________________
Shane


Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:02 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 776
davapors wrote:

Sadly most bike owner will only ride it on the street and since that's the real world they live in that's where they ride.
I myself would never try what there doing but apples to apples is when both bike in the same condition get tested so no different than Shan's wife doing mile races . Some of like short track and some don't .


The difference between real "testing" and what we see in these street youtube vids, is about 15-30 mph, lol. It's the difference between a guy getting his ass handed to him on a public road, vs total dominance for a stock motored machine.

Personally, I don't run with the t-shirt and jeans crowd who race on the street. So, whatever they come up with, it means little to me. Just like they might say the same about my opinion.

_________________
Shane


Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:41 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm
Posts: 3013
Location: Dallas Texas
Shane661 wrote:
Wheelie wrote:
Shane, you should have bought an old Booza or a BMW. :lol:

wee


Wee, I thought about it. But instead, I bought some HaterBlockerz:

Image

Of course the first words of any hater are, "I'm not a hater".
:lol:

wee


Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:42 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
[ Advertise on ZX1441R.com ]

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.