View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 H2 welcome kit came today. Golf shirts still coming 

http://s89.photobucket.com/user/zx12mar ... come%20kit

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:02 pm

So, my question is this:

Are you going to keep the shirt in it's box, in pristine condition, along with all the other things that came with the bike?

In the UK we didn't get the shirt but instead we received a hard-back book about the Ninja. It has an ingot on the front cover engraved with the bike's VIN and it all comes in a nice box. I'm keeping it with the acceptance letter from Kawasaki and all the other bits and pieces, paperwork etc because it's my bike's provenance. If these H2 Ninja's do become collectable in the future this will add value.

I also have the timing tickets and photographs from the July Straightliners mile meeting where my H2 became the first to top 200 mph.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:15 am

Nah,,,,, I try to use everything I buy till it`s ready for the trash. I`m not paying for anything and leaving something new.I won`t get to spend my life insurance policy's so i`m blowing it all while I`m here.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:24 am

Bob...you have a shirt coming.It's part of your package.Don't let anyone get that shirt but YOU.Even if you have to call Kawasaki personally and tell em.Do it!You paid for it.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:45 am

Grn14 wrote:
Bob...you have a shirt coming.It's part of your package.Don't let anyone get that shirt but YOU.Even if you have to call Kawasaki personally and tell em.Do it!You paid for it.

Not sure I do have a shirt coming. In the UK we got the $1,400 Akrapovic can and the book which I'm totally happy with. I figured the shirt was something for other regions.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:09 am

I'd call if it were me.These things didn't all get shipped the same time.Have you spoken with the dealer?He had mine...well after I got the bike in hand.Same with the gift box...that took a few weeks also.

"$1,400 Akrapovic can"...LOL they didn't just 'give' it to ya.Same with the gift stuff....we all paid for it.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:32 pm

I talked to Debbie @ KHI today and they ran out of shirts.More are being made.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Grn14 wrote:
I'd call if it were me.These things didn't all get shipped the same time.Have you spoken with the dealer?He had mine...well after I got the bike in hand.Same with the gift box...that took a few weeks also.

"$1,400 Akrapovic can"...LOL they didn't just 'give' it to ya.Same with the gift stuff....we all paid for it.

Well, if you got a $20 shirt and I got a $1,400 exhaust "we" certainly did pay for it. I guess I owe you a big thank-you. :D :D

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]