View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 brocks clutch mod for 2012-2013 zx14 

I just installed the brocks clutch mod on my 2012 zx14, very simle install, but when i started the bike on the rear stand pulled the clutch in and put it into gear the rear wheel was spinning very fast and I couldn't stop it with my foot, is this normal when removing the slipper clutch, or is it normal, I thought it would work the same way, when the bike is in gear with the clutch pulled in that the rear wheel would spin a little and you can stop it, brocks doesn't have and answer for me yet, Should I try to take the bike off the rear stand and try it that way to see if the bike pull's foward with the clutch pulled in, need answer's before I put the clutch cover back on, I had it apart 3 times and everything is installed correctly,thanks,mike

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:50 am

topgun61 wrote:
I just installed the brocks clutch mod on my 2012 zx14, very simle install, but when i started the bike on the rear stand pulled the clutch in and put it into gear the rear wheel was spinning very fast and I couldn't stop it with my foot, is this normal when removing the slipper clutch, or is it normal, I thought it would work the same way, when the bike is in gear with the clutch pulled in that the rear wheel would spin a little and you can stop it, brocks doesn't have and answer for me yet, Should I try to take the bike off the rear stand and try it that way to see if the bike pull's foward with the clutch pulled in, need answer's before I put the clutch cover back on, I had it apart 3 times and everything is installed correctly,thanks,mike
What shims did you use ?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:21 pm

Take it apart and make sure everything is where it should be according to the instructions.

wee

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]