View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New from Florida 

Hello all

I have always loved the ZX14, but you know, life sometimes gets in the way of things. I have spent the last 9 1/2 years restoring a 1984 Kawasaki ZX 750 E1 Turbo (Which I love) However life changes, and now I find myself with little time for it, and will most likely get rid of it soon.

That being said I found a 2013 ZX14R the other day that I just could not live without. It is I think they call it passion red, has pretty much everything done to it I would have done myself, two brothers racing black series slip-ons, fender eliminator, zero gravity double bubble, tank protector, and spools on the swing arm to get it off the ground. All done very tastefully. The bike is already such a complete package for me there really isn't much more I will need to do. It only had 6K on it, and I stole it from the dealer at $3500 under book.

There are some things I will need to learn about, like what oil and filter people suggest, so I figured I would get on what looked to be one of the better forums, to get to know the bike better. I really like this bike, it is everything the magazines, and people say it is and more, something that really can't be explained, but needs to be experienced. Of course I know I am not telling you guys anything, I did manage to put 450 miles on it, in the first 3 days :bigthumb: Now with this stupid hurricane coming I probably won't get much riding in for a while :x

Anyway, looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:40 am

Welcome

wee

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:13 am

Where in FL ?

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 am

Cocoa, not Cocoa Beach. Spacecoast.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 am

:welcome:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]