View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 when on the edge of the tires 2up.... 

I've found the C14 handles much faster and more stable through the left turns if instead of dropping the knee out I simply relax my arm until my finger drags the road. Especially 2-up. The knee triangle doesn't get it for me on these behemoth bikes. I still have to throw a knee in the right turns (due to holding throttle), but I can't get through them quite as fast either. 2 up with a sport bike on the race track with Teressa I've compared and the knee triangle is still faster. Wonder if its because of the drive shaft and all the other heavy stuff behind me my sport bikes don't have?

Crappy pic but it came from a gopro behind me, we were railing HWY 80 and the 181 in NC.

Sun May 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Not sure why, but I also do track days qnd 2up riding on my zx10 and zx14, I also find it easier to get lower and faster through left turns than right turns . May have to do with body position as I am also weighten the right bar and trying to keep smooth control throttle at the same time in a right turn. During a left turn its much easier to transfer weight to thatside. And cocontrol throttle. .????

Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Blkcasper wrote:
Not sure why, but I also do track days qnd 2up riding on my zx10 and zx14, I also find it easier to get lower and faster through left turns than right turns . May have to do with body position as I am also weighten the right bar and trying to keep smooth control throttle at the same time in a right turn. During a left turn its much easier to transfer weight to thatside. And cocontrol throttle. .????

habit! :bigthumb:

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]